You are here
EzeScan SERVER Administrator Training Course
The 3-hour EzeScan SERVER Administrator Training Course provides the students with the relevant information that will allow them to administer and operate the EzeScan ROUTING software. This will allow them to use EzeScan ROUTING to perform automated routing of documents within their organization.
This EzeScan ROUTING Administrator Training Course is taught using the relevant sections from the EzeScan User Guide ROUTING Addendum.
A typical SERVER Administrator Training Course Agenda is shown below.
9.00 – 09:15
- Overview of the EzeScan ROUTING Module (ROUTING, OCR ,BCR).
- Overview of Product Licensing.
- Overview of Resources available on OI website.
09:15 – 09:30
- Supported platforms.
- Product Installation from EzeScan CD.
- License Installation.
- License Upgrades.
09:30 – 11:30
- Explain what the purposes of Route types are.
- Explain the differences between OCR and BCR routing.
- Explain how to add, delete, export or import a route type.
- Explain in detail each option on the Import tab.
- Explain in detail each option on the Processing tab.
- Explain in detail each option on the Rules tab.
- Explain in detail each option on the Logging tab.
- Explain in detail each option on the Faxes tab.
- Explain what type of input files can be routed.
- Explain what type of output files can be produced during routing.
- Running Routing as a service.
- Review progress by having students create a sample route to process some sample documents.
11:30 - 11:45
- Review of implementation issues.
- When should you use EzeScan PRO?
- When should you use another product?
- Logging a support call.
- Installing an upgrade or patch update.
11:45 – 12:00
- Summary of all items covered.